Perpetual Plan B

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rude Snowman

Monday night Hal and the two younger kids went out to build snowmen. We love to build snowmen here. (Well, the kids and Hal build them, I stay inside getting the hot chocolate ready.) Hal is usually pretty creative with what he comes up with.

Tuesday morning I was heading out and it was raining and I glanced at the snowmen and realized that they probably wouldn't last too much longer so I stopped and took a picture through the windshield. I noticed Hal's cute snowman leaning against the tree and what a clever idea it was.

I then did a double take. It looked like the snowman was smoking (or worse)!


When I came home later, the cigarette (or finger, depending on how you look at it) was gone.

Do you think I should take it personally?

No comments: