Perpetual Plan B

Monday, March 2, 2009

Dirty Laundry (You Thought This Was Going To Be A "True Confessions" Post, Didn't You?)

I don't mind picking up dirty socks. I really don't. I've never had a problem picking up a dirty sock because for one, I know if it's on the floor it's probably dirty and also if you pick it up at the top, it's not too awful.

What I do mind, however, is shirts on the floor. If they aren't noticeably dirty, they may have just been tried on and then dropped on the floor. This means I'm going to have to smell the shirt under the arms to decide if it's actually dirty or has just been tried on. I'm at the point in my life where I just don't think I should have to do that.

Dirty underwear on the floor? Don't even get me started. Just ask my kids my opinion on that. (Because I do have a pretty definite opinion.)

No comments: