Perpetual Plan B

Monday, March 2, 2009

Cleaning Ally's Room

Last night we all decided that today we would all start with a clean slate. To help implement this idea, I decided to clean Ally's room all up while she was at school.

I discovered some interesting things.

Ally has a couple of new hobbies.

First, she dismantles and destroys pens (and sometimes pencils and big erasers). I had a little bit of a heads up on this one last week so I wasn't shocked. I was somewhat shocked, however, by the sheer amount of pen parts that I found all over the room.

Second, apparently she likes to spray paint. I found all sorts of papers with spray paint all over them. That would explain the strong odor in the garage (and the strange marks on the garage floor) when I got home from doing errands last week and she had been "babysitting" Austin.

I would like to elaborate on all this, but I'm trying to live by the motto, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

The end.

No comments: