Perpetual Plan B

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Personal Version of the 80/20 Rule

You know how they say that 80 percent of the time you use only 20 percent of your things? Well, that may be true.

I've also heard from a famous nutritionist that you should eat as well as you can 95 percent of the time so the other 5 percent you can eat whatever you want.

I've combined both of these theories to meet my own personal needs.

80 percent of the time I eat like this. (I forgot to put the dressing on before I took the photo. A salad like this needs dressing.):

So that the other 20 percent, I can eat things like this:

Works for me!

No comments: