Perpetual Plan B

Monday, March 9, 2009

Look What We Woke Up To

This morning we woke up and there was a LOT of snow. We weren't really even expecting it, though the weather said there was a 40 percent chance of it later today. Here's the view out our back window (there was no snow there yesterday):


And here's the view out our front window:


It is now 2:00 p.m. and the snow is almost 17" on our deck (and it's still snowing). Addendum: 18 1/2" at 3:30 and still coming down.


I wonder what it will be like tomorrow, after the BIG storm hits. (Can you say SNOW DAY?)

1 comment:

babbler said...

I just have to tell you that I read all of your entries and started laughing when I read the "Starburst commercial" one about giggling with your friend during a song at church. I want you to know that I showed up late to play drums at church yesterday because I did not set my clock for Daylight saving time. I thought I was 50 minutes early, but I was actually 10 minutes late. I slunk up the back stairs and through the door so I did not have to walk between the pews. One of the women who sings with us saw me and started laughing. At the end of the song, the Pastor turned around and had a puzzled look on his face, because he knew I was not there when the song started, which caused even more laughter from the entire music group. Most of the congregation had a puzzled look, except for one or two observant souls. It was a fun day at church!