Perpetual Plan B

Monday, March 9, 2009

Nice Surprise

I need to make a note of this because it rarely happens that I am surprised in a good way.

Yesterday I went to take a 1-2 hour nap. I woke up 4 hours later when Hal looked in on me to make sure I was still alive.

I dragged myself out of bed, steeling myself to face a houseful of hungry people.

To my surprise, Hal told me they had just put away dinner, but it should still be slightly warm.

While I was asleep, Morgan and Ally made spaghetti (they even followed an actual recipe!). They also kept Austin out of my hair, which is a big feat in itself.

This may be my best Daylight Savings day ever.

(Note to self for next year: If you take a 4 hour nap during the day, it makes it awfully hard to fall asleep at night, therefore making it just as hard to wake up the next morning.)

No comments: