Perpetual Plan B

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Waiting Patiently for Summer

Nibley City Childrens' play, Pirates of Penzance June 2008 (Morgan had the female lead, Ruth, and sang a solo. Ally was supposed to be a young maiden but insisted on being a pirate instead. Austin was too young to be in the play, but dressed as a pirate the whole time anyway.)


I'm having a minor case of winter blahs. I don't think I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder like a lot of people do, but I do know that I start to feel a whole lot better once it starts to warm up and the sun starts shining again. (And then summer comes and it gets too hot and I look forward to fall again. Apparently I'm one of those people who is never satisfied.)
Usually I go on some kind of little trip this time of year, but I'm not going anywhere until the end of March or April. I just need to hang on until then.
For now I'll just look at photos from last summer and wear lots of layers.

No comments: