Perpetual Plan B

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something Simple That Makes Me Very Happy

I'm so ready for spring!


Look how cute these little flowers are. They are one of the things I gave Hal for Valentine's Day this year. (I'm no dummy. I give him things that I like too. Don't tell, but they were only $1.25. Worth every penny, I assure you.)

They look kind of like the African Violets I used to try and raise when I was younger. They reminded me of my Grandma Jennie. She had quite a knack with the African Violets.

I, on the other hand, am quite a disappointment when it comes to raising high maintenance plants. (High maintenance kids and pets, I do an ok job with - if I do say so myself. I don't have the patience for high maintenance plants.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I agree, I love flowers, and I am SOOOOO ready for spring!!!! Lets hope it comes soon!