Perpetual Plan B

Friday, October 23, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday

For a long time now, I've been planning on starting a regular blog post every Friday featuring a favorite photo of mine. I've especially been excited about this since I figured out our new scanner is wireless and I can scan something and send it upstairs to the computer in the dining room, which is the one I use regularly.

I don't know why I can't post a photo on a Tuesday or a Saturday, it just seems like it needs to have a cool name for the title and "Favorite Photo Friday" sounds better than "Yet Another Random Photo".

While this sounds great in theory, I just always somehow forgot to actually post any photos on Friday. (I also find this rather strange, since I'm a left-brained sort of girl. Aren't we supposed to thrive on schedules or routines or something? Of course since I've had kids I think even the good (left) side of my brain is shot. My kids have taken to calling me "the goldfish" because supposedly they have about a three second memory capacity. Or something like that, I can't quite remember.)

So, without further ado, here is the first photo.

It's a little something I like to call "Aliens took the girls who were supposed to be folding our laundry".


(If you look real close, or click on the photo to enlarge it, you'll notice that Ally is actually wearing Teletubby underwear on her head. I thought she'd appreciate me pointing that out.)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That is one of the best blackmail photos I've ever seen. :)

LOVE the idea of a Favorite Photo Friday. I'm excited to see all the fun photos in store for us! :)

Katie said...

I love this idea!!! Can I borrow the "favorite photo friday" idea for my blog? I will give you full credit!