Perpetual Plan B

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dear Readers:

By the way.....

Thank you to the four people who regularly comment on this blog. I really do appreciate it. You always have such nice things to say and it makes me happy whenever there is a new comment.

Plus, I really do like to remember who is reading this so I don't get too outrageous in the things I say. I think I have offended the church ladies more than once.

I really am sorry about that!

Also, last week an old friend commented on how she reads this regularly. I was shocked and had no idea she even knew about it. I've also had someone else that I hardly know, out of the blue, comment in person about something I'd written on the blog. It was rather surreal.

Of course, to be honest, I have read a lot of blogs, off and on, for a long time and felt too embarrassed to comment, especially on the ones that I don't really know, thinking they'd be mad I read their stuff or that I'm intruding into their lives, etc. So if you don't like to comment, I really do understand.

But.....

Now that I have my own blog, I get it. It's nice to know people care. So, if you feel so inclined, comment away. Even just leave a quick "Hi." so I know who all really does check in once in a while. Even if you don't really know us.

Plus, if I know you're reading this, I may feel inclined to post a story about YOU. (Or not, if you know what I mean.)

(I actually do have one great story from Jr. High that I really must post soon, because it's so awful. I need to check in with the other party involved, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to use fake names to protect the innocent - and the not so innocent!)

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'll comment! I really enjoy your blog. I wish I could write like you. I also appreciate that you are a very religious and spiritual person but you are very accepting of ... well... me. See, I probably could have worded that better...

rip said...

I read! I love that blogging let's me peek into your life. I wouldn't have any idea what had become of Holly Hendricks if it weren't for you allowing me in. (Did that come across as stalkerish?)

Kade said...

Hi!

-Cory