Perpetual Plan B

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Brilliant!

Yes, I admit it. Sometimes I am pretty proud of myself. Like when I have a great idea. Well, today I realized I had one of those. They are pretty few and far between, so when they do show up I have to celebrate them.

I found a great place to hide the cookie dough. Are you ready for this? I hid it in the vegetable drawer in the fridge. Yep, nobody really ever opens it up except for me when I'm getting out the vegetables to push on the kids. It's such a great hiding place that even I forgot it was there. (Easy treat tip of the day: Buy a roll of Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough. Put 4 or 5 blobs of it on a plate in a circular pattern, kind of like Stonehenge. Microwave for maybe around 20 seconds or so. Just keep watching it and stop it BEFORE it looks done. It will need to still look wet because it will keep cooking a little once you take it out. In fact you want it pretty gooey with little patches of parts that look done. If you overcook it it will burn. Next take a spoon or fork and serve it with a nice tall glass of milk.)

Now to celebrate my brilliant idea, I think I'll go have a treat. (Nope, not a cookie. Brownies I stashed in the freezer last weekend.)

No comments: