Perpetual Plan B

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Warm and Fuzzy Thought For the Day:

.
Mean people stink.


Actually, now that I think about it, I wish they really did stink. Then the rest of us would all know who to stay away from.

I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to be mean and vindictive and hurt other people on purpose. I know some of us, myself included, sometimes say and do stupid things accidently, but I am talking about someone who is being mean just because they can, and for some strange reason it makes them feel better about themself. It doesn't matter who they hurt in the process, even their own children.

It was pointed out to me today that this person doesn't have any friends. That still doesn't make me feel any better.

I only want them to stop being so darn mean.

It just isn't nice.

No comments: