Perpetual Plan B

Monday, March 8, 2010

Me? Funny? I Just Report the Facts

Someone mentioned to me that my blog hasn't been as funny lately and requested a funny post. (You know who you are.)

Are you kidding me?

Don't you know nothing kills the ability to be funny quicker than someone requesting for you to be funny. Right now. (And, haven't you heard? I've had a few things on my mind lately. Actually, now that I think about it, I've rarely left the house in the last two weeks, thus cutting the possibility of getting into my usual sticky situations WAY down. Remember Ikea?)

Someone please teach me how to link to an older post and I'll try to find you a good one. (If I recall correctly, I think last May was a particularly brutal month.) I'm still a little link impaired, I don't know why I've never figured it out.

Actually, now that I think about it, Ms. "Please try to be funny again", why don't YOU send ME a link to a funny post?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny!