Perpetual Plan B

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Never a Dull Moment, Even When Reading Scriptures...

Yes, we are an entertaining family, even if I do say so myself.

Poor Ally, she is a LOT like me when I was younger. I'd like to say I turned out okay, so it will be fine, but there are some who may beg to differ.

Unfortunately, Hal does not always appreciate my (or Ally's) type of humor. This is what you get when you marry someone so totally opposite from yourself.

Anyway, we were reading scriptures tonight, as we try to every night. We were reading in Jacob (in The Book of Mormon), the part about Sherem. It would have been just fine, except for the fact that every time Hal, or whoever happened to be reading at the time, would say "Sherem", Ally would call out in her best Ozzy Osbourne voice, "Sherem!"

That kid is a crack-up, I tell you. At least SOME of us were cracking up. Some were not so amused.

No comments: