Perpetual Plan B

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The (Little) Man Cave

Awwwww. Some things are just too cute.

One of my brothers in building a really nice house in the next neighborhood over. My brother has his own "man cave" in the basement.

Austin must have heard my sister-in-law and me talking about it when we were discussing paint colors. Now whenever Austin goes down to his bedroom in the basement he says "I'm going to my man cave."

I wonder what's going to happen once he finds out that Uncle Kendall's man cave comes complete with a snack bar and big screen t.v.

I may have a disgruntled little man on my hands.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hahahah . . . that is too cute!

The Gathering Place said...

I want a man cave, too!
I don't know where the librarian got the heart paper, but I will ask tomorrow.
JoAnn