Perpetual Plan B

Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Was Church Today?

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.


Here are the facts:


Exhibit A

The bread from the sacrament tray that Austin dropped. Morgan scooped up everything that landed on the bench and plopped it back on the tray, which I'm sure the people sitting behind us didn't appreciate. The same people kindly handed us a ziploc bag to put everything in that fell all over the floor. The poor little deacon, our neighbor, Barry Saraiva, didn't know what to do. The girls were highly embarrassed.

Exhibit B

The note that Austin penned immediately after getting chastised by his sisters for dropping the tray. First he wrote "I am sick. Tacke me home." and when that didn't get the desired result, he added the "Pleas", thinking that would work on me. It didn't.


I did compliment him on his writing skills though.


We are now sitting here waiting for the brownies to come out of the oven. Hopefully that will help us all feel better about the day. (David Archuleta showed up INSIDE the sealed box of brownies. He's a tricky one. He also sent Morgan a rose at the school for Valentines' Day.)



The End.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hahahahah . . . Love that David sent Morgan a rose. Such a classy guy ;-)

Brownies can fix anything!

And I would have congratulated Austin on his writing skills as well!! Good for him!