Perpetual Plan B

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Budding Artists

Ally is really good at drawing dragons and warriors and stuff. AND she does have some mad nunchuck skillz - for real. She took karate and everything and has a nice orange belt to prove it.



(Is it "numchuck" or "nunchuck"? It sounds like numchuck, but when I google it, the most legitimate sources say "nunchuck". What's up with that?)


Morgan said it took her over three hours to do the shading on my upper lip.


Apparently there's more where THIS came from.

(But hopefully I won't be the recipient of it. I don't know if my self-esteem could handle much more.)

2 comments:

Tennille said...

nunchuck

Lacey said...

Oh, my goodness, I am still laughing hard belly laughs (the kind that just might put me into labor) over that picture of someone named Holly who I'm sure is not you... oh, my. Your kids are so great.