Perpetual Plan B

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey, I got roses! I don't usually get roses for Valentine's Day, so it was kind of a big deal. (Austin made the cute decoration in school.)


I don't generally love our white mantel, because it's a little too formal for me, but it matched everything else quite nicely for this month's decorations.


Over the kids photos is my favorite quote, because it's so true. Also my favorite photo of each of the kids. I thought the mantel needed something else, so I made the banner the day Hal took the kids to his mom's when I had bronchitis. I was supposed to be resting but I thought I'd "hurry" and make it. A full three hours later I was done. At least next time I make one (I'm thinking a "summer" one would be really fun) it shouldn't take so long, right?



Hope you had a great day too!

No comments: