Perpetual Plan B

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Productivity 101

The guests are on their way. There is food to be cooked and baked. A guest room to freshen up. A playroom floor to dig out from under all the miscellaneous toys that are intermixed with each other (and ideally sorted into categories).

Etc., etc., etc......


So, what did I spend my time doing?





















Yes, I re-folded and color coordinated my sweaters. You wanna make something of it?


I feel much better now.



(Except for the fact that I still need to cook and clean and.....YIKES!)

Next up, getting rid of those cardboard boxes on the top shelves of our closet. Maybe Christmas Eve would be a good time for that.

1 comment:

The Gathering Place said...

I often do just the same thing-organize some remote spot in my house when I should be surface cleaning or cooking! Make sure you take your guest on a tour of your closet! Haha!